Friday, 6 December 2013

Inspiration

Over the past few weeks I've been finding myself obsessed with cringey 1980s synth music and bad 1980s graphic design, new romantic fashion/makeup (or anything of that style), 1940s hair and glamour, gothic colour schemes, old oil paintings, red & pink neon lights and vintage interior decoration pretty much all at the same time. I am extremely narcissistic when it comes to my Tumblr; if the colour schemes or themes don't flow properly, I'll just delete everything until it does. It's the same with Twitter; If there are too many retweets or links close to each other it really irritates me. I thought I would just collect some images that I have found interesting together.

From clockwise: Duran Duran 1983 video tape cover, source, source, source, source


source, source, source,


From clockwise: source, source, source, source, source, couldn't find a proper source for this



From clockwise: source, source, source, source